Given our close association with sister company GP Shipping, GP Steel Logistics are perfectly positioned to assist you with your steel imports into the UK and Europe. Our independence and connections means we can offer you:
- The best deal that suits you.
- Port operators throughout the UK, matching your location (and/or receiving point) with the best and most cost-effective solution.
- Safe discharge and storage of your imports.
- Customs clearance (all done in house)
- Best deal for haulage – We can offer the full range of specialist equipment – Euroliners, slidaflex and flat trailers, all available with or without coil wells
We are able to offer you:
- The full range of British ports across the range of steel coil (HRC and CRC) galvanized and stainless, strip, plate, hollow section, beams, structural steel, packs, pipe, scaffold, rebar and wire coil.
- Competitive storage rates with sliding scales dependent on your requirements.
Call us for competitive rates on discharge, customs clearance and haulage and other available options.
Given the issues with infrastructure congestion around the UK, let us challenge your outlook on which ports best handle steel imports without compromising your supply chain.
For shipments to and from Europe and into Ireland we can offer competitive trailer rates and again a seamless service.
You can find us at those locations:
- King’s Lynn
- Port Talbot
- Sullom Voe
Global Logistics Coverage
We boast a full coverage for all logistics operations, striving to open up new markets and connections across the world. Our Customs and Operations Centre is located in Newport, UK, with a presence in 20 other UK and 3 European port locations, where we have knowledgeable teams of logistics experts on hand and ready to help with your shipping requirements.Connect with us